Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Losing Myself Along The Way

Seems like these days that I've lost something.
Don't want to sew, or quilt. Just peddling alone.
We sold our house in the country and for a week or so that consumed all of my time.

Then I got a e-mail from my 2 sisters that I had never met. Knew about them but never had any contact with them.
And as with the others this summer they did not know about me.
The others knew something about out Father and I did not. Other than a name and parents name that was about it. But it was enough to find all of them.
I do believe if he were here I give him a swift kick in the rear.
The more I find out the more blessed I feel.


Enough for today.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you find your desire to sew/quilt soon.

    Focus on the positive with new found family!

    ReplyDelete