Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Little This / A Little That

Finally!!
Got the Christmas all down. Took all day. Still working on getting it back to normal. But no more putting off and dreading the task at hand.
Every wonder why we're not as excited about taking it down as putting it up??

THERE SAYING SNOW.

Now mind you I don't mind one bit. DH does but I love it. Don't drive on it. And it sure does make for quiet time.
I am going to do alittle preparing today for it. Going to work my stores today. Buy a few necessary items, (coffee) then I'm home.
Already got fabric on the sewing table for my Heirloom bib and bonnet. Ready to mark the embroidery. Ready to go.
I did decide to use off-white batise.
Should have thought more about color choices, I'm working on a white smocked dress.
Oh well, just another reason to buy more fabric.

As you know I've been in alittle bit of a sewing slump.
I do think I'm getting my itch back.
The only crazy thing is its to do Baby and Children's things.
To my knowledge we are not expecting a grand baby around here.
You figure it out. I can't.

Hope everyone stays warm.
Cause IT IS COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment