Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where is the UPS guy?

I finally finished the little smocked dress that has laid on my work table for so long.
Haven't taken any pictures. But I am finished.
Did a few things different than the pattern instruction but the end looks good for my first time with a magazine pattern.

As I stated earlier this week I was searchin for ABC PAls fabric for a baby quilt. I have found most of it.
There is 2 colors that I'll have to pull out of my stash but that should be not problem. I even purchased enough of on e to do the back.
Now I wait on the arrival of my find.
I was able to pick up 2 pieces local but the other is on-line.
So I wait.
I was already waiting on the arrival of a piece to go with the Bazooples Day Panel.

Where are you at?
Need to get busy on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment