Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gotta step up my game.

O.k. ladies, I've got to stop lagging around and get somethings done.
Got to get some baby quilts made.
Looks like things are about to change around here. Big time.

I purchased the Raggedy Ann and Andy panel for a baby quilt. I need to make a baby girl a quilt.

QUESTION:

Do I use both or just Ann?
Fons and Porter did one with both and it is really cute.
Finally got all the fabric I wanted and then I had bid on some from ebay. Guess who won the Auction.
You got it. Me. I now have 12 blocks of Ann and Andy.
I do plan on making 2 quilts . I guess thats a good thing.
The next thing I've got to get busy on is some smocking.
I've got to step up my talents in that field.
Need to learn more about shadow embroidery and heirloom sewing.
Update about my machine.
I called the dealer and he said I needed to bring it in.
Do you think?
Even I knew that.
Than goodness I had my Janome to fall back on.
If this one is really bad I don't think I'll buy another Babylock. But I am going to need a embroidery machine.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment