Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Got A Secret

It looks like we have Grand Babies Coming!!!

Our youngest son's will be here by July. Its a girl! We've never had a girl in our family. Got 3 sons and 1 grandson who's 7.
Then our middle son 's should be here around November.
There's been medical issue with this one. So we're doing alot of praying.

Thats why I snoop around on blogs and forums' for ideals .
Got to get busy in the sewing room.

Plans for Ms. Roxiann:
Got a utility quilt finished. Ready to start another one in purple/Green. Mother's colors.
Two Raggedy Ann and Andy quilts. Pink and brown for the other. Middle son is certain the baby will be a girl.
Started smocking on a pale yellow bonnet last night to go with a bishop. Using a simple design in one color. Purple.
Picking up a piece I had pleated today.
Little Pin-tucked dress ready to sew.
That is my next machine project.

Got to take my Babylock into the shop. Just when I need it, it has problems. I hope not to major.

Keep feeding my passion ladies. I'm having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment