Saturday, June 26, 2010

Needs Something

I finally got my first Bishop put together. Love the purple smocking but it just needs something.
Looks alot like a gown.
Now I realize this is my first every bishop. And I've only smocked 3 or 4 things.
Maybe its the seamist is me I just don't know.
But I am not pleased with it.
Some has suggested feather stitch around the bottom. Others shadow emb.
What is your opinion??

Also did not plan on doing trim at the bottom. But this was a pre-pleated piece and it was alittle on the short side.

On another note:
My hours have finally slowed to where I can finally get in my sewing room.
Did a skirt tonight.
Got on the cutting table a summer dress.
At the machine yet another bishop.
This is in a different fabric and is longer. I already like it better.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment