Thursday, September 22, 2011

ITS TIME TO GET RID OF SOMETHINGS

Its been awhile since I've posted.
Its also been awhile since I spent any time in my work room.

Getting the urge to start a quilt.
Going to my fabric stash. Started pulling out fabric.
What a mess the room is now.

Now to find a pattern.
So the search began.
Opened the drawer where all my quilt magazines are stored.
Thats when I realized. Enough is Enough.

It is time to get rid of some things.

I will confess I am a quilt / sewing magazine junkie.

But I've run out of room.

So its time to look thru them all. Some dating back to 2004. Keep what I'll use and toss the others.

Know anything I can do with them other than just throw them away.
Sure hate to do that.




1 comment:

  1. I take mine to the doctor's with me and leave them in the waiting room. One time I had to go two days in a row and only one magazine was still there.

    ReplyDelete