Friday, August 9, 2013

SOUND OFF


FALL IS IN THE AIR

The latest finished product for my Etsy & Facebook Store.
I love fall. 
Every year about this time I long for the cooler days and rich fall colors. 
Living in the south, August is HOT!!!
And this year is no exception. 
Heat index today around 102.
Makes it feel cooler to go to the workshop and indulge myself in rich fall colors. 
On the work table is, a rich aqua/brown knot dress.
And the UPS man brought wonderful plums, black orange, and green yesterday for the next one up.

Now for my SOUND OFF!
Have you been watching the new season of Project Runway?
To me, it is such a disappointment. 
I eagerly await every new season. 
Watching re-runs. 
But this year its a big mess in my book.
Too much garbage. 
Probably want watch the rest of the season. 
Guess I'll just go to you-tube and watch Project Runway Canada and Austria. 
Which I do as I work in my workshop.
Wish there was more out there to watch.
Loved "The Great Britain Sewing Bee" 

How about one for children's fashion.
Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment