Monday, December 9, 2013

ONE DOWN TWO TO GO

YIPEEE!!!!

As I've posted before, I wanted to do my 3 sons and their wives a bed quilt. This was the year I was going to make it happen. 
Never mind that I was so booked in my shop as well as custom orders coming in.
Moving to a new house was not going to stop me. 
Curtain and window treatment would have to wait. 
Sheets will do right?
Did I mention they all have King Size beds.
Pattern was selected. 
Decided to use the Irish Chain for all three.
I ask each wife what her favorite color scheme was.
Trying not to let them know what I was doing.
Alot of guessing going on, I can tell you.
Bought the fabric. 
Put it together.
Sent them out to the long arm quilter.
Made the binding.
Attached to the quilts

GREAT NEWS

Last night I finished the binding on one.
Do a victory dance.
Now for the other two.


No comments:

Post a Comment