Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WHOOPEE

I actually sewed today!
Yes, I did. Finished putting the border on my iris chain lap quilt. Not sure if I'm going to go ahead and quilt it or wait.
But I did something in my sewing room.

Now this charge might be from the fact that I went to a pattern drafting class this morning. I've always wanted to know how to do this. But the software was not cheap and without someone to explain things to me just could not bring myself to invest in it.
However there was a class locally today that introduce a method that is used in the garment industry. Believe it or not it looks user friendly. I came home drafted a vest pattern. Put the border on my quilt. And after I do some office time in the morning, my plans or to cut the vest out and give it a whirl.
Remember I said I jumped around.
I sew, quilt, embroidery, and cross stitch. It does seem like I am all over the place.

Before the week is thru I hope to have my Christmas Villages up. Maybe that will keep me on track.

YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment