Friday, September 13, 2013

STAY TUNED'


NEWS

As I posted before we now have a Smockers Guild in Desoto County, Ms.

I will be working on a Blog in the next few days.
As well as getting our Newsletter out.

FIRST
I've got to finish some things.
Yesterday was a good day. 
I got a skirt ready to go except the hem.
That makes 4 that's got hand work to do. UHHHH.
2 wraps arounds for a customer. And 2 Samples for my shop.

I DID IT
I've always been interested in Heirloom sewing.
For years its been a dream of mine to go to Martha's workshop. 
But as life would have it, I'm either busy or off somewhere with the mister.
So I bought a month trail of Martha's TV.
I'm enjoying theses Very Talented ladies.
Guess I'm a late bloomer.

IS IT ME
As you may know, I do a line of children's clothes.
Now like most, I search every where for inspiration. 
Seems like I'm always looking for something that lights a fire.
I've always loved Heirloom. 
But for the average everyday kids the demand is very limited to say the least.
Here's my take on what I'm seeing.
I like ruffles. I like to mix colors and prints.
So I guess its would be a fair assessment to say some I really like and some is so so.


No comments:

Post a Comment