Monday, September 9, 2013

YES,YES, YES



My desire has been for a very long time to be part of a Smocker"s Guild.
I've search, and search. but nothing was available in my area.
Well, that has changed!
Today was the first meeting of our group.
And what a WONDERFUL group of ladies.
Ladies from all levels of knowledge where there. 
Some had been smocking for many years, some like me had a wee bit of knowledge. 
Some had never smocked, but were so eager to learn.
We'll be working on a monthly news letter alone with a blog.
I am thrilled to say the least.
Our project for the day was a Christmas ornament.
Something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

As you know I've been working on 3 king size quilts for my sons and their wives.
My next project for the holidays is to do a really nice dress for my two granddaughters.
Plans are something smocked.

Never mind the piles of designs that I'm currently working on to go in the shop.
Oh well, I shall not be bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment